Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pissed

So Bailey has Sleep Apnea and the whole time we have been married it has been BAD! So bad that at times he would just fall asleep in the middle of a conversation. So Finally he got it taken care of and now has a CPAP machine that helps him breathe while he is sleeping and allows him to get a good nights sleep.

Before he got the machine things were bad between us. I was feeling like I was missing out on something cause he was always tired and falling asleep. He promised me that has soon as he got the CPAP things would be different and he would be able to be here more then sleep next to us. What a liar.....Things were great for the first bit but now he is back to his own self. Today I went out with a friend and told him to rest all afternoon and sleep so tonight we could have time together....Did he? NO! He didn't and now he is sleeping. I am so mad. I am sitting here online mad wanting to be hanging out with my husband but NO he is asleep. Pisses me off!

No comments: