Friday, October 20, 2006

Running on empty

So for the past two weeks Graysen has been getting up before 4 AM! It is going to kill me....He is up and ready to start the day. It doesn't matter if he has had a nap the day before, what time he went to bed, or if he ran and played all day at the park. I seriously don't know what to do other then cry!

It isn't like he wakes up and quietly plays he has to wake up Maddox and then it is the two of them running around, jumping on the bed and rumbling through the house!



This morning Graysen ate a half tube of toothpaste in the dark on my bedroom. He got into bed and his whol eface was covered in this sticky yucky gel....I broke down and turned on the 24 hours cartoon channel and went back to sleep. Is that wrong? Should I get up and start my day at that time too?

No comments: