Monday, September 25, 2006

Meditation

So I have started a new meditation routine and tonight was the first night doing it. Inside my soul I feel clearer and more at peace. It is amazing. I spent almost an hour in a pure, quite, and dark state. I feel clean inside. I am so happy that I have begun this....
I am also starting a new routine of talking to my children while they are asleep and thanking them for choosing me to be their mothers and to ask God to help me guide them as their lives grow and change.

Today was day one for my weight loss plan. I did well. I am proud of myself. Tomorrow will be the challenge when I am with Lyndley and we are out all day. I am also going to start writing short stories every night for 20 mins. I feel I am entering into a different place spiritually....I am very happy

No comments: