Thursday, October 26, 2006

72

My grandmother's birthday is on Sunday she would of been 72....

My grandma was smart, beautiful, loving, and kind. She was the type of person that would give you her last dollar if she knew you needed it. I miss her so much. It is hard to think that she is gone and never coming back. I can't have one last conversation with her. Never tell her I love her, I did need her, I was sorry for anything I ever did, but most important Thank you. If it wasn't for my grandma who knows where or who I would be...She took me and never asked for anything from anyone. She never treated me like I was a burden. She was proud of me and loved me. She knew I was here for a reason and always believed in me.

I was the last person with my grandma before she died. I was sitting with her touching her hand watching her lay there. Looking at her face. Looking at every wrinkle..every crease....I told her that is she needed to go to be with God then to go....I feel guilty that I left to go into the waiting room and she passed as soon as I sat down. I wanted to be with her. I wanted to be holding her hand. Even though I told her to go I wanted her to stay.....

No comments: