Friday, October 13, 2006

I am 26 now

So I had a birthday this week...26 I don't' know why but it is hitting me that I am grown up. I am a mother..a wife...And even though I feel so whole and so complete as a person but there is apart of me deep down inside that remembers that list I had with all my hopes and dreams on it. I feel so behind in so many ways...I feel lame at times cause I don't have a college degree, but when I think about going back to school I think about where am I going to get the time and the energy?!!?

This birthday was so hard without my grandma....No one in my family called or sent me a card....NOTHING!!!! That really hurt. Makes me feel like not one member of my family cares and I guess that could be true? Maybe my family could care less about me and my children....That is a really sad statement! And I miss my mom more then I thought I ever would.

1 comment:

MommyMeglet said...

I think 26 always hits people in hard/different ways... I remember when Kevin and Tony hit 26 and they were both in kind of a funk.... Life marches on whether we want it to or not... It's strange how we get old so fast!!!

It's been great to see the kind of mom that you have become.... those boys are absolutely fantastic!!!!!! I can't wait to see you have more!!! ;)