Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Father In Law

So tomorrow I am going to call my Father-In-Law and have a heart to heart and find out if some information is true.... When Bailey first asked me to marry him we went to Chico to stay the weekend and to meet him. He came to our wedding. After I had Graysen he came for a day about a week later. That is the last time we saw him. I have invited him to every birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter....EVERYTHING!!! So finally I got sick of it. He has met Graysen once when he was a week old, and has NEVER met Maddox!!! It took him like 3 months to FINALLY ask for a picture. I was pissed and wasn't sending him any. And I called him and pretty much "went off" on him and told him off. We talked for about 30-60 minutes. Well, tonight Bailey in a blaming, nasty, hurtful tone yells at me and says pretty much it is MY fault that HIS father hasn't and doesn't come down here. What BULLSHIT my fault! I couldn't even give him a response cause I was sooo pissed. So tomorrow I am going to call him and ask him if that is true and if it is I am going to let him know that is ridiculous and he needs to get over it!!! WHAT A FUCKIN ASS HOLE PUTTING THAT ON BAILEY LIKE THAT....THE TRUTH IS HE JUST DOESN'T CARE!!!!

No comments: