Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hurtful Words

Bailey and I got into this conversation tonight...I don't' even know how it went there. But it was one of those conversations where you start on one topic and then you go through each and every issue you have with the person. It sucked. I swear at times he acts like he is 45 years old and he is my father!!!!! I want to scream when he acts like that. I know he loves me and all that but I don't feel that I am the most important thing in the world to him and that hurts. It breaks my heart. Makes me want to cry and cry I did. I hate when you cry that crazy uncontrollable snot pouring out of your nose cry and you can't stop and you just want to close your eyes at tight as you can to make the tears stop coming. I want to start doing a gratitude journal where each night I write down 5 things I have thankful for. I think it will be a detox for my soul!

No comments: