Friday, September 08, 2006

Ending One Relationship

So I did it I called our old pedi and told her and the office that we are ending our relationship with them and starting a new one with another Dr.

I am so scared...Partially cause I hate change and partially cause we have been going to her for almost 3 years. She is all my children and I know. I am worried that the boys won't like their new pedi I am worried I won't like him. My husband is happy that he is a male and thinks that as the boys grow older it will be easier for them to see a male doctor.

I am so sad..I really liked our pedi but as our relationship went with time I felt that she never listened to me and took the I am the DR I know attitude a lot, plus she wasn't open to any ideas or thoughts that I had and I AM THEIR MOTHER.

I do have a sense of empowering and feel a new leaf turning over. Not only in our health world but in my relationship with my husband as well. Bailey has gotten his CPAP machine and my god it has helped everything. It is like he is a new man! AMAZING!

No comments: