Saturday, September 16, 2006

Feeling peaceful

I am in a total state of peace this morning. I woke up feeling very happy to be alive and totally in love with my life. I got to wake up to Graysen's face looking at me and asking me if I wanted to hold Oscar (our kitten). Right now I am sitting here nursing Maddox and watching him sleep. Seeing his little eyes move under his eyelids. Watching his chest rise up and down and he breathes. Being a mother is the most amazing experience. When I sit back and think about what used to be important to me before these two boys I laugh! What BS! Nothing I ever did was important until them.

It is annoying that my STRESS post came up three times?!?! I don't' know how that happened.

I am writing three things I want to come to be on a piece of paper then copy it and put that copy in a safe place. I am going to burn the original copy and set the wheels in motion!

I will be a better person tomorrow then I am today!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Maybe it was the universe saying you're really stressed.