Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fears, Worries, and I want to cry

So my cousin Corrina is coming to stay with us. I am not saying the word live cause that is too scary! I am so afraid of this because I am worried it is going to become a bad situation and we are going to have to ask her to leave and this will become a HUGE family issue. I am afraid that she thinks we are going to be supporting her and we don't have the money to do that. I am worried that having her here is going to ruin my relationship with Lyndley and Bailey. I am afraid that this is a big mistake.....The law just must be laid out TONIGHT and if she can't agree to everything and anything then she will have to leave by Friday. Why did I get put into this situation? Oh I know cause her mother can't take care of her and never taught her to be a responsible person....Why have children if you won't take care of them? Why have them become adults that are losers and become a burden on others? No matter what mistakes I have made or will make I have never not taken care of myself. I have taken care of myself completely since I was 16. No one was over there to help me....And I am proud that all I have and all I have become is because of ME.

No comments: