Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle....Baby!

This morning I took the boys to this indoor jumpy castle place for the morning jump and there was this woman there with her son......UGH! She was one of those women who do not see any flaws in her child and go about her agenda no matter if the roof is falling in. Her son was torturing all the other children as he hit,bit, pushed down, and ran around kicking. Every few minutes she would call him over to her and offer him Hawaiian Punch. I wanted to scream before she came over to me! Then as I was standing there enjoying my children I saw her out of the corner of my eye. It started off with Your daughter is so cute. I explained that she was a he..Then it was are their twins? No, there are 18 months apart.....Then the question Ohh is he in school? Pointing to Graysen. No he isn't in school. Then the gasp about how she has had her son in a academic preschool for 3 years now and he is going to be starting in a kindergarten prepareness class this spring but she is worried because it is a 5 day a week thing and blah blah blah she wouldn't want him to have to repeat it. I looked over to her son who was pulling on another kid while that kid was screaming....but hell at least he has been in a academic preschool!

No comments: