Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Years!

I can't believe that 2007 is over and 2008 has begun. Last night we went to my cousin's house and partied until 7 minutes after midnight and then took the boys home. I had had 8 beers that night and was begging Bay to go to Jack in a box..I felt like Will Ferrall in Old School "You think KFC is still open?" When we got home we watch Waitress and I fell in love with it. It was a very good New Years Eve! And I am happy to state that my children were up until 1230 and slept in until 11! And I woke up without a hangover...Which only can mean one thing drinking should be more of a regular thing for me. Since it is in my genes anywhooo.. LOL

So with a new year here I am going to (just like everyone else on the planet) going to be a new me. I am going to try to have more of a schedule and hopefully with that new schedule I will be more organized. I am craving these things and I hope that I can achieve them. WISH ME LUCK!

I also want to be a better mother...Not that I don't think I am a good mother just I want to be better...to not yell...to not lose my mind at the small things. TO be grateful that I have beautiful happy children who adore me. And not in any order to be the best wife that I know I can be. To give more of myself even when I feel like I am empty. Cause there shouldn't be a reason that I feel empty when I have so much to fill me. To remember that out of all the men in the world that I could be with I choose him and I should happy that we are here on this boat together even if at times it feels like we are sinking....

Best wishes to you in 2008! I hope that it brings you joy and happiness but above all of this I wish you love.....and I will always love youuuuuuuuuuu (reaching a sound only dogs can hear and I can hear them in a distant howling!) Thank you Miss Whitney!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Becca! I hope you have a great 2008. I am on CCM and glad to know that I'm not the only alcohol consuming CCM! (Although I'm pretty sure we would be in the minority.) I love your blog's new look.