Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central L.A. Today was a good day!




Yesterday I had the best day with the boys! We got up at 8 AM to the smell of freshly brewed coffee! I finally pre-programed my maker. It is a dream to wake up t hot yummy coffee. We made breakfast together, ate, and cleaned up. We were whistling while we were working. :) After breakfast we read a gorilla book, talked about how we can save gorillas they are "critically endangered" . We looked up online about how to adopt one and we signed up. We will be getting our information packet in a few weeks. Graysen is really excited and already has asked SEVERAL times when his gorilla pictures was coming!!!! Cut and pasted a gorilla picture and letters. Drew our own gorillas. After all that we talked about how to spell G-O-R-I-L-L-A and how that starts with G and how Graysen starts with G. Graysen practiced writing G's. He was doing such a good job and was having such a good time writing. It is so cool to see how Graysen knows that there are letters and those letters make up words and you can read words. I love seeing the wheels in his mind turning!

No comments: