Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Deep thougts for today

Do you ever re think your parenting and wonder if you are doing a good job? The best job that you could do? Sometimes I get so confused.....I love the way I parent the boys. I follow my heart and do what I think is best for my boys but I also feel that I don't fit in anywhere with other moms. I think it is my age. That I am on the younger side of people who parent the way I do. I don't think it puts me so much off as it does that other older person off? They feel we have nothing in common...But we are not so different.I am having a day where I am second guessing everything!!! Are the choices I am making for my family right? Is home schooling right? Is it something I want? Will it cause my children to be "freaks"? Will they be missing out? And what about me? Just cause I have children doesn't mean ME is dead! Do I want to become that home schooling mother who has nothing but her kids and that is it? I had dreams and goals and wishes and I feel that sometimes I have put me on the back burner...I want to go back to school! I want to do something. Yeah I do want to teach preschool! Yeah I do want to work! Is that so bad? Then I think where does that put having more children in the picture? I want one more. I am done. I feel like I have all these LIFE POSSIBLITIES on my shoulders. I think I am feeling like I am in this middle ground not moving phase. Why does being an adult have to be so hard? Man......Ok, I am going to stop thinking and climb into bed and cuddle with my husband. Good Night!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

i rethink it everyday...

and everyday i know...i am making the right decisions for my, for my children, for my family...

peace...