Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Babies, jobs, and cleaning

I am really going through a wind whirl....I am getting the baby wants....I would really love to have another baby. I am starting to feel it in everything I do...I see pregnant woman and I yearn to be pregnant. I see newborns and my arms ache to hold them. But timing is not right...When is timing ever right to bring a new baby into your life? I think about money could we afford another baby? Could we afford one when we had Graysen? UGH! Maybe I am only feeling this way cause Bay doesn't want one right now...He feels it would be too much right now. Just when he puts the brakes on expanding our family I want too. Isn't that Murphy's Law??!?!?!?!

So with the baby wants out of the way: Maybe I will get a job? Like a small not serious one? Maybe a waitress? Could I do that? Hmmm? I hate to watch other people eat....But it is pretty easy and something I could at night when Bay gets home. I think it would be fun to go and have some adult time and make a few bucks while I am at it. Wow my own money what a thought! I haven't made my "own" money is 2 years....
I have a lot on my mind or maybe nothing at all. I think I have lost my mind!....

No comments: