Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Please just rip my heart out!


Last night I was walking through Mervyn's and they had all this Christmas decor out, and it was too much for me.....It made me remember our first Christmas together and how we picked out ornaments, and how we were. Before Graysen and Maddox-we had only been married 6-7 months. That's hard....There I stood like an idiot with tears pouring down my eyes just a mess. I just want this pain..this heartache...everything to go away. I miss my old life- a life where I went to bed next to the man I loved...When 5 o'clock I knew who was coming home...This lonely empty feeling is the worse heeling in the world..

I know that I should change my profiles everyone to erased how much I cared and how much I loved him. But I don't want too....AS stupid as this is-he changed our relationship status on facebook and it hurt...I don't to be complicated with anyone I want to be married.

We were supposed to spend Thanksgiving together and know that is all up in the air....That hurts. FUCK EVERYTHING HURTS!

2 comments:

Tere said...

It's gonna hurt for a long time - all you can do is continue being strong, being there for your kids. Allow yourself your grief and sadness and anger - this is part of the process.

I know that means nothing right now, but in time, you will feel good that you were so honest with yourself.

MommyMeglet said...

It probably doesn't help at all for me to say this but- I'm here for you. Even in the busiest day or the late at night, I'm just a phone call away. Love you.