Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Stand Up and Make a Change


I can't handle this administration anymore! It is enough to make me want to move to another country and never let anyone know that I am an American. Bush and his people are an embarrassment!! Something must be done! How can we as Americans stand by and allow Bush to continue his EVIL regime! WE talk about terrorists like they are men who speak another language and have mysterious beards, and lurk in dark airport hallways but NO they are white, speak English, and are where everyone can see them! How can we stand by and allow him to send another daughter, son, sister, brother, mother, father to a country to die! How can we stand by and allow him to wipe away our Bills Of Rights! I never thought going to Iraq was a good idea....I never thought Bush was a good idea.....I only can hope that we as Americans can make the right choice for our next president!

No comments: