Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Perfect Days

Monday was a perfect day. The weather was hot and I played hooky and went to the beach. It was a day that goes down in the record books! Everyone at the beach was laughing, smiling, throwing balls, and just being happy. As I walked the span on the beach I slowly turned and took in the ocean and the mountains. I had a silly smile on my face ear to ear. I felt inner peace. At the moment with the sun to my face and the ocean to my ear that my life was going to be ok. That even though life has been dark I am coming to the end of my tunnel and there is a bright sun beam shining on me. I am going to be ok. My kids are going to be ok. And even Bailey will be ok.

2 comments:

Risa said...

Glad you had a perfect day, Becca. May you have more and more of them, and fewer of the other kind in the months to follow! :-)

k2k said...

A perfect day, a light at the end of the tunnel, hope. May this be the beginning of a new and beautiful chapter in your life.