Friday, December 14, 2007

I even love the way it sounds DeeeSemBurrr!

December..December..December. This is always a strange month for me. It is a month that brings many people sorrow and it should me. There is something magical about this time that makes me feel more alive then any other month. Like I am filled with excitement, joy, happiness. I love each and everyday of December. It should be a sad month for me...The Holidays-the missing of my grandma and mother. Not only do I have the death of my mother but a few days later is her birthday. But I have wonderful memories when I first met Bailey, the end of my pregnancy with Graysen and being this wanna-be Martha Stewart all fat, grumpy, hungry and very pregnant. Going back further in life, I have wonder memories of an old flame, actually it seems that in December all relationships that I have had really start in December-funny! December is a good month

No comments: