Friday, December 14, 2007

Am I hanging up my coat?


I had a dream the other night that made me lay in bed thinking for hours afterward. I think I am done having children. I think the mama part of my heart of filled to the brim and can't grow anymore. I love the children I have now. And when I look to the future it is very hard to see other children packed into this family. I love the group of four that we are...I love being the only girl surrounded by these beasts I call my family. Who knows..It may of been the laughing gas talking but the more I think (and believe me I have been doing nothing BUT thinking about it!) the more I like the knowing and understanding my body and I have....

1 comment:

MommyMeglet said...

Awwww.... for some reason the thought of no more kids for you makes me super sad..... :(