Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Breaking up is hard to do

Lyndley is moving out....It hasn't been this huge drama and it hasn't just gone quietly into the night either. I am unsure on how I feel about the whole thing.
This is how it started about the same time that we moved into our new place she found herself this new boyfriend. I really know nothing about him since I only met him once. Since they started dating she has spent every single moment of her time with him. She has only been here a few days since moving here. The month of April she didn't sleep here once. It has been a hard transition I feel like I am losing my best friend. She and I spent a lot time together and now that is gone...I feel used like she was only my friend cause she had no one else to hang out with. That hurts. It hurts me that she doesn't spend any time with the boys and they ask about her and ask to see her.

She is supposed to be out the first of July. It will be weird. I wonder how we will ever see her when we don't now and she still lives here....We had this little group of family that we had built and it is breaking...This is how it must feel when your children go off to college....

1 comment:

MommyMeglet said...

I'm sorry to hear about Lyndley moving out... I know it must be hard for you. I'm all ears on Friday if you feel like you need to vent some more. ;)