Friday, December 08, 2006

Mystery Mom

So my mother's anniversary of her death is coming up...It is crazy how much I miss her. I never thought since giving our history that I would...But my heart yearns for her, yearns for a mother I never had. The mother I dreamt and wished I did.
I was trying to remember her voice the other day and I can't. I can't think of anything she would of said. I can't think of the way she stood or how she brushed her hair. I can't tell you anything about her, but she was my mother and no matter what her mind was telling her or what mood she was in all SHE ever wanted was to be a mother, wife, and have this perfect life. And she loved me more then anyone in this world. Much more then she ever loved herself. And good or bad everything she did was for me.

No comments: