Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's alive

So I have been away..Well not gone somewhere exotic or fun just gone from this spot. There were big changes over the summer....Some good some not so. Some so happy that I thought I was going to burst apart others so low I thought it all may end.



Bailey and I are great, we had some issues this past summer but we are working through them and things are better then ever... Sadly Bailey's mom suddenly passed away this summer and it was heartbreaking. I am so sad for my husband and children. My poor babies who aren't old enough to understand death (but then who IS?) but are old enough to understand we used to go over there and now we can't....Just thinking about them thinking baout her brings tears to my eyes.

Graysen is a semi reader and Maddox knows his M and everytime he sees it it just confirms his thought that EVERYONE LOVES MADDOX!

Glad to be back! Missed you all!!!

No comments: