Thursday, March 01, 2007

Times they are a changing

Bailey is rethinking is career and where he wants to be...what he wants for his family. He works sometimes 7 days a week, is stressed out from work. We want to have more shared parenting and a simpler lifestyle. We want to have time for each other as a family. I am scared....I want these things too but Bailey is the only one that works so that scares me! But everything will be ok cause I have faith in my hubby! I love him!!!

Graysen and Maddox are growing and changing so much each day. I am truly blessed to be their mother. Even though I am worried and a bit stressed I would never change my life with anyone else's. And I am grateful to be me!!

1 comment:

MommyMeglet said...

I'll start praying that something good will happen for Bailey! Maybe a new job will open up or his current job will let up on all the stress.... I must say that I really don't envy being a guy!!!